Frequently Asked Questions
- Students high in general knowledge tend to be highly open to new experiences and in typical intellectual engagement. Our GK classes include conceptual learning and are interactive thus ensuring participation by all our students and 360 Degree knowledge dissemination.
- Our Extra Curricular Activities like debates, speeches, skit, & role-playing add immense value to build the confidence of these kids.
- We provide knowledge to ensure that young kids can continue to grow
and be on the right side of the change.
- We value the importance of General Knowledge in overall growth of the
- Fundamentals of the concepts are discussed in the class. Students are
encouraged to share their viewpoints.
- We have a well experienced expert team of faculties.
- We have a Kid friendly quiz platform
- Yes, in our live interactive classes, students can raise a hand and the
faculty will entertain their doubts.
- Also, after the class hours, students can drop a message in Teams chat and
concerned faculty will clear the doubt within the specified time limit.
- Yes, a well-organized lesson notes (Soft Copies) will be shared after
- Weekly two sets of quizzes (conceptual & static gk) are given for practice. The students should get 100% accuracy
- Yes, for homework, two quizzes will be shared after each class.
- One quiz will be conceptual (e.g., related to the concepts discussed in
the class), and one for Static GK Practice (e.g., name of the
Presidents, Map work of India, Asia, Europe, inventions, awards, etc.)
- No, demo lecture is not available. However, we have a 100% money
back guarantee. If you do not like the course, you can ask for refund within 30 days.
- For refund, you can mail us at email@example.com or WhatsApp us @ 8980070708
- Yes, a certificate is awarded after the successful competition of the
course by the students.
- All the classes will be interactive. Students interact and discuss their
doubts with the teachers during the class.
- A test will be held every week. Every student’s performance report will
be shared with the parents on their registered emails.
- Quarterly students’ performance feedback reports will be shared with
- Each live class is recorded within the application. The students can
access these recordings anytime.
- A student can watch the missed class recording and the doubts will be
cleared by the concerned faculty.
- Batch timings can be changed if all the other students of the batch
agree to the proposed change in the timings.
- To register a complaint parents/students can send email @
firstname.lastname@example.org OR WhatsApp @ 8980070708.