Outstanding Features of Career Counselling
- Only 15 Students Per Batch
- Interactive and discussion-oriented sessions.
We begin with your detective work. You’ll uncover clues that will answer these three questions:
- What do you like to do and what are you good at?
- Who (that is, what kind of people) do you like to do those things with?
- Where do you like to do those things?
Once you know your what, who, and where, you’ll be ready to learn how to find jobs that fit.
- We help students to identify their favourite interests, transferable skills, and self-management skills, ideal community, and ideal work environment through various questionnaires and story writing.
- This will help the students to choose a right stream and subjects in their higher studies based on their career choices.
- We work on the development of optimistic thinking in the students.
- We try to imbibe positive attitude in the students while handling situations.
- We teach students to give benefit of doubt.
- Tuesday to Sunday (10:30 am to 7:30 pm)
We are an Independent institute preparing candidates for Civil Services Examination. We believe that having a strong foundation of GK is very important to excel in any field of the career choice candidates make.